Authors / Experts Turn Your Book or Content Into Products, Coaching & Speeches
Are you under-selling yourself and your message?
If you’re like most authors and experts I know, you’re shortchanging yourself and your audience.
If you’re a non-fiction author and the only way you’ve made your information available is in a $20 book, you’re limiting not only your income but also how people can benefit from your message.
You might be surprised how many of the people who buy your $20 book might also purchase a $200 audio product, a $1,000 retreat, or a $5,000 coaching program – all based on the material in your book – simply because everyone learns differently.
If your book isn’t out yet, it may make sense to do these higher-priced offerings first, because they’re typically much faster to create and because, in my experience, it’s easy to turn a profit.
Want to figure out how to find the money in your book or message?
Join my respected colleague, Steve Harrison, this Wednesday, for a free telephone seminar in which he’ll show how to make more from your content while helping a lot more people.
Here are just some of the strategies and techniques you’ll discover on Wednesday’s information-packed call:
- 5 proven ways to find the money in your message.
- How to turn your existing book into a lucrative big ticket program and what to do if you don’t yet have a book.
- 4 specific case histories of author/experts who weren’t famous, yet prospered by turning their passion into a program.
- How to decide the ideal price you should charge (most people don’t charge enough).
- Feeling overwhelmed? How to determine what you should do next.
- How to determine which you should do first – your book or a big ticket program.
Save Your Seat Now (It’s free!)
NOTE: If there is a replay it will ONLY be sent to those registered. So if this is for you then please sign up.